A4 Sedan Features
View Technical Specifications
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Three-spoke multifunction steering wheel
- Tilt and telescopic manually adjustable steering column
- Folding and sliding front center armrest with height adjustment
- Power windows with one-touch up/down operation and pinch protection
- Decorative interior inlays1
- Dual front sun visors with lighted vanity mirrors
- Three 12-volt power outlets
- Eight beverage holders (four cup and four bottle)
- Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror with digital compass
- Front and rear footwell LED lighting
- Ambient LED interior lighting
- Trunk Storage Package (cargo tie-downs, right side net and grocery hooks)
- Illuminated locking glove compartment
- Aluminum door sill inlays
- Front and rear floor mats
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
Safety | Security
- Driver and front passenger dual-stage airbags, front thorax side airbags and Sideguard® head curtain airbags2
- Front passenger occupant detection—for airbags2
- Power central locking system with safety unlock feature if airbags deploy
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution (EBD) and brake assist
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with traction control (ASR)
- Anti-theft alarm system with immobilizer
- Tire-pressure monitoring system
- Safety belt reminder for driver and front passenger
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) in rear seats
- Electromechanical parking brake
- Leather seating surfaces
- Eight-way power front seats and four-way power lumbar adjustment for driver
- Split folding 60/40 rear seatbacks
- Heated front seats
- Driver seat memory
Infotainment | Technology
- MMI® Navigation plus with voice control system7
- Audi connect® with six-month trial subscription8
- Bang & Olufsen® Sound System with 14 speakers and 505 watts
- Color driver information system
- HD Radio™ Technology
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with 90-day trial subscription3
- SiriusXM® Traffic with four-year subscription3
- Cruise control with coast, resume and accelerate features
- Audi music interface with iPod® integration
- BLUETOOTH® wireless technology preparation for mobile phone4
- BLUETOOTH® streaming audio4
- Garage door opener (HomeLink®)
- Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry9
- Dual SD card slots with 32GB operating capacity
- Parking system with rear view camera
- Audi side assist
- Rain/light sensor for automatic windshield wipers and headlights
- Singleframe® grille
- Adaptive xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights
- Automatic headlights
- LED taillights
- Power-adjustable, auto-dimming, heated exterior side mirrors with memory
- Front and rear fog lights
- Headlight washing system
- Dual exhaust outlet
- Aluminum trim around exterior windows
- LED turn-indicator lights integrated into the exterior side mirrors
- Heated windshield washer nozzles
- S line® exterior appearance
- Decorative inlay options will vary based on model and interior color combination. See your dealer for details.
- Airbags are supplemental restraints only and will not deploy under all crash circumstances. Always use safety belts and seat children only in the rear, using restraint systems appropriate for their size and age.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio and SiriusXM Traffic sold separately or as a package after trial period. If you decide to continue your SiriusXM service at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call us at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming are subject to change. Sirius satellite service is available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA, D.C., and PR (with coverage limitations). Our Internet radio service is available throughout our satellite service area and in AK and HI. © 2013 Sirius XM Radio Inc. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. All rights reserved. SiriusXM is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the SiriusXM Traffic service or its use in the vehicle. For more information, visit siriusxm.com/traffic.
- iPod integration and BLUETOOTH wireless technology require compatible devices.
- All fuel economy figures are EPA estimates unless otherwise noted. Your mileage will vary. See www.fueleconomy.gov for more information.
- Top track speed electronically limited in the U.S. Always obey speed and traffic laws.
- Audi Navigation plus depends on signals from the worldwide Global Positioning Satellite network. The vehicle's electrical system and existing wireless and satellite technologies must be available and operating properly for the system to function. The system is designed to provide you with suggested routes in locating addresses, destinations and other points of interest. Changes in street names, construction zones, traffic flow, points of interest and other road system changes are beyond the control of Audi of America, Inc. Complete detailed mapping of lanes, roads, streets, toll roads, highways, etc., is not possible, therefore you may encounter discrepancies between the mapping and your actual location. Please rely on your individual judgment in determining whether or not to follow a suggested Audi Navigation plus route. Periodically mapping updates will be available for purchase at an additional cost. Consult your dealer for details.
- Always pay careful attention to the road, and do not drive while distracted. The features and technologies discussed are optional, may require an additional subscription with separate terms and conditions, and should be used only when it is safe and appropriate. The Wi-Fi hotspot feature is intended for passenger use only. BLUETOOTH® requires compatible device.
- Some Audi models are equipped with a keyless ignition feature. The details as to how the system works can vary, and Audi owners should consult their owner’s literature or an authorized Audi dealer if they have further questions about the operation of this feature. Please note that Audi warns against leaving the vehicle unattended with the engine running, particularly in enclosed spaces.